Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready March 2021! The Jackson's impressive two-story foyer gives way to the gourmet kitchen and open-concept living area. Two flex spaces on the main level, plus a large loft upstairs, allow you to customize the layout to fit your needs. Located in desirable Forsyth County with convenient access to Hwy 20 and GA-400. Enjoy close proximity to shopping, outdoor attractions, and great schools. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
3,018 sq. ft
3,018 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks). Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service