Picture perfect casual elegance! Spacious brick traditional beauty featuring granite kitchen with island and stainless steel appliances, glistening hardwood floors, front and rear stairs. Updated with fresh paint throughout interior and freshly painted cabinets. Master on main with sitting room and lush master bath with travertine/granite/frameless shower. Four bedrooms, two full baths, upstairs featuring adjoining sitting/play room teen suites! Two decks and a screened porch overlook 1.15 acres of wooded privacy, with a level side yard perfect for kids. Large granite counter laundry room. Finished terrace level with wine cellar and home theater! Fantastic schools, including Summit Hill Elementary, Northwestern Middle School, and Milton High School. Beautiful swim/tennis community. Three HVAC units. Note the hidden microwave behind the picture in the wine cellar! This is one of the largest homes in Providence Lake.
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
6,301 sq. ft
6,301 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Island,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Screen Porch. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service