If a home with a view is what you've always dreamed of but you want low maintenance as well, then this is the place for you. Nestled in the beautiful Bryant Lake Community with all of its amenities, you'll find this treasure filled with its own private luxuries... let's begin with the private in-ground saltwater pool that overlooks the beautiful lake and all the beauty that it brings... and of course you have the enclosed sunroom for those days when you just need a little outdoor living with indoor temperatures, just remember to look up at the handcrafted ceiling, it won't disappoint. Now, let's take a step back inside... This well laid out home has a wonderful kitchen that includes granite counters, GE Profile appliances, range with warming drawer walk in pantry and much more. The 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has hardwood floors, a two story foyer, cozy fireplace in the family room and a large master that overlooks the lake as well. There's so much more to tell you but we'll just let you come see for yourself. Give me a call and let's go take a look today!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,841 sq. ft
2,841 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Pool House,Pool-in Ground,Porch,Tennis Court. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service