Beautiful custom home located in Carillon Village of Providence, move in ready. This one year old home is on one of the most desirable lots in Providence. The private back yard backs up to a wooded area that will never be developed with a convenient walking trail out your back door. Additionally, this home has a 1300 sq/ft unfinished walk-out basement. The custom craftsman built home features master bedroom and second bedroom on the main floor, two bedrooms on the second floor with a bonus media/game room, plantation shutters, hardwood flooring, remote control gas fireplace, upgraded appliances, large private covered back porch, etc. The Providence subdivision is conveniently located to retail and grocery shopping, restaurants, schools and I-75. Subdivision amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, shaded nature walking trails, and a new shaded playground. The house is located in the Springdale school district and is also only a couple of miles away from ACE (new charter school).
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,875 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,875 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,875 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price