Welcome home to Fayette County! The two story foyer welcomes you into this 3 bed, 3 full bath home. The conveniently located kitchen offers bar seating and eat-in area. Living room with gas fireplace is open to the over sized family room. Main floor bedroom and full bath, with two additional bedrooms, each with their own private bathrooms are upstairs. Large deck overlooks the fenced in backyard with room for pool. Roof, HVAC, and windows are only 3 years old. The interior has been freshly painted(including ceilings), carpets are clean, and home in move in ready. Great location in quiet, established neighborhood with no HOA. Highly sought after Fayette County Schools, close to historic Fayetteville Town Square, shopping,dining and easy commute to airport.
Single Family, Other
1,780 sq. ft
1,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service