The elegance and grace of this grand home welcomes you as you arrive with its beautifully manicured yard, large white columns and porch made for visiting or just enjoying the view. This Five Points home sits on 1.29 acres and is 5457 sq ft. As you enter the home, you feel just how inviting the home is, the living room with fireplace brings you in and is open to the dining room. You can imagine holidays and family gathering. The kitchen open and light with granite counter tops. Through the kitchen you find the family room with the second fireplace and a back door leading unto a fabulous walk out patio for grilling and entertaining. From the Living room to the master bedroom and bath is a home office and kitchenette for overflow use for the holidays. The master is on the main along with a second bedroom and bath as well. Upstairs you will find three more bedrooms two baths. The basement is large, open and hosts another kitchenette and full bath that could be used as a Mother-in-law suite, and lots of storage. We invite you to come see this beautiful and all it has to offer.
Single Family, Traditional
5,457 sq. ft
5,457 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Double Vanity,Hardwood Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Drive Under/Basement.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service