Situated on a cul-de-sac, this stunning traditional has architectural details throughout! Located in the highly sought after LAMBERT HS district. Rocking chair front porch warps around to a spacious rear deck and screen in porch overlooking a private backyard. The bright floor plan includes a 2-story foyer, Living room/Office, elegant dining room and fireside family room with custom shelves & accent columns. Gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, granite, tiled backsplash & NEW SS appliances. Vaulted master suite w/fan & private deck. Renovated master spa w/granite tops, separate jetted tub, shower & tiled floor. Finished terrace level has 1 BR & 6th BR/office. All freshly painted with refinished hardwoods.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
4,073 sq. ft
4,073 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Drive Under/Basement,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse,No Dock Rights
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Porch,Screen Porch. Cul De Sac,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service