Gorgeous 1920s Craftsman recently total renovation. 5BR/5BA bungalow in the heart of midtown proper. Within walking distance to Piedmont Park, Midtown Promenade, Peachtree Street, and the Beltline. Upscale Gourmet Kitchen, stone counters and hardwoods throughout. This property's convertible circulation affords a 5th bedroom or separate 1BR/BA apartment for rental income.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
3,101 sq. ft
3,101 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Other (See Remarks),Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Block,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Baths. Bath Access Wheelchair,Shower Access Wheelchair.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Screen Porch. Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service