Gorgeous one owner home offers incredible upgrades nestled on large wooded site. Rocking chair front porch invites you to sit a while and opens to a soaring two story foyer and great room with balcony overlook. Gleaming hardwood floors grace the foyer, formal dining room and kitchen with custom tile backsplash, granite countertops and charming breakfast room. The two-story great room features a stacked stone fireplace with wood stove insert and lots of space to entertain. Primary bedroom on main with adjacent luxurious bath features soaking tub, large shower, double vanity ,and walk-in closet. Upstairs are three additional bedrooms with bamboo floors and full bath. New designer paint and carpet grace the two main floors. The terrace level includes a huge bonus room, full bath, abundant storage and second laundry area. Double decks overlook serene private rear yard with outbuilding. Lovingly maintained and updated over the years, this home is move in ready! Truly an exceptional home in desirable Evans Mill neighborhood. Run, don't walk to this beauty!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Closet,Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Stone, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service