Cul-de-sac lot in sought after Heritage Club! Full daylight unfinished basement. Enjoy huge deck overlooking your private backyard. Light, bright, open floorplan. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops opens to family room accented by fireplace. Large breakfast area plus elegant formal dining. Bonus room on main - perfect for office. Charming master suite. Large secondary bedrooms. New carpet, updated light fixtures. Fantastic amenities - pool, clubhouse, tennis, playground, two lakes, walking trails. Only minutes to Swift Cantrell Park, I75, Shopping, and Dining.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,355 sq. ft
2,355 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service