STOP LOOKING YOU HAVE FOUND THE ONE!! No detail has been overlooked in this amazing renovated home in Altoloma Park. This home was stripped down to the studs, every single thing is brand new. Gorgeous chestnut floors throughout. Vaulted ceilings. The kitchen features gorgeous high end quartz counter tops, white shaker style cabinets, slow close drawers, over-sized stainless steel farmhouse sink, ample prep space, stainless steel appliances, contemporary backsplash, and modern pendant lighting. Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar. Full laundry room on main level. Open concept living space perfect for entertaining. Modern sleek style. Tons of natural light in every room. Spa like master retreat features his/hers vanity, over-sized shower with beautifully tiled marble mosaic, stand alone modern soaking tub, and huge walk-in closet. Spacious secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets. New architectural shingle roof. Brand new AC unit. Tankless water heater. Large backyard with brand new wood deck that it perfect for grilling and entertaining outdoors. High end finishes throughout. Spacious driveway. Minutes to I-20 & 285, Downtown Decatur, East Atlanta and more. This gorgeous modern house is just waiting for you to make it a home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary
1,400 sq. ft
1,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Recently Renovated,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service