Independence is a community like no other! This incredible community is situated just off GA-20 across from award-winning Grayson High School in sought after Gwinnett County. Independence offers a wide range of designs including low maintenance single story living and classic two-story homes and amenties galore. The GEORGETOWN PLAN offers a 3 car garage and several areas that are open for entertaining along with a bedroom on main with full bath, central family room and open gormet kitchen with island complete the main level. Upstairs boasts an incredible owner's suite with spa-like oversized shower and generous closets. Substantial Loft provides a much needed for lots of family fun. Home will be completed in Jan.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
3,486 sq. ft
3,486 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks),Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service