AMAZING opportunity to own in the desirable Morningview neighborhood, just minutes to Suwanee Town Center & George Pierce Park! This elegant traditional home boasts an open concept floor-plan with an updated kitchen, hardwood flooring on the main level, Master suite with hardwoods, tray ceiling and renovated bathroom, sizable secondary bedrooms with hardwoods flooring, finished terrace level & 2 car garage. The two-story entry foyer showcases the front entry staircase and elegant, private living area. The daylit dining room easily seats twelve and flows to the kitchen. The updated kitchen features abundant cabinet space, a large cooking island, stone surface countertops, a new gas stove, stainless steel dishwasher & walk-in pantry. The sizable breakfast area overlooks the expanded deck and wooded back lot. The vaulted family room is bright & airy and features a beautiful stone fireplace with gas logs & shelving. Easily accomodate guests with the full bedroom suite on main level with full bath has hardwood flooring.The master suite features a tray ceiling, ensuite bath with separate shower + soaking tub & walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are sizable and offer hardwood flooring, and 9' ceilings. Two of the secondary bedrooms share a jack & jill bathroom and the third bedroom has a private bathroom. The finished terrace level features plenty of options for a media, family, or exercise room. Stubbed for a future bathroom which could make an easy addition for an in-law suite. Large, open storage room. Terrace level opens to a custom paver patio area and the private, wooded backyard. Morningview is a swim/tennis community with a baseball & volleyball courts, clubhouse, and sidewalks. Conveniently located to I-85, I-985, & Buford Highway.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
5,444 sq. ft
5,444 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service