Newly Remodeled! This home is perfect for anyone. An open floor plan in the front of the house gives you plenty of living space while the bedrooms are tucked away in the back. Relax in the sun on the patio or sit by a fire in the living room as you wind down at night. Bonus room off the kitchen could be used as an office, formal dining room or whatever your imagination decides. This corner lot is conveniently located to Habersham and Stephens County. Partially wooded with a small spring along the back. Move in ready.
Single Family, Traditional
Sewer In Street
1,164 sq. ft
1,164 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters
- Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawlspace,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Corner,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service