Welcome to Rum Ridge, a small enclave of estate homes with large homesites all well over an acre. This brick traditional 2-story family home sits back off the road on 3.5 acres with copious amounts of privacy. As you approach, you will be greeted by an oversized circular driveway with tons of space for parking! An expansive rocking chair front porch welcomes you to the front door. Once inside, a formal living room, dining room, kitchen,breakfast room, mudroom/laundry, den, in-law suite/secondary owner suite w/ensuite bath, and full guest bathroom are all on the main level. Upstairs provides the primary owner suite w/ensuite bath, 2 additional guest bedroom, and full bath. The full finished terrace level offers tons of open space for a gym, theatre area, bar, and more! The backyard boasts a BBQ deck, above ground pool, and generous amounts of land for any activity desired! Hardwood & tile floors, stainless steel appliances, freshly painted trim, updated light fixtures, newly refreshed wood stairs, and more! If you are looking for a large family home with generous amounts of outdoor space and tons of privacy then this is your house! Home has been pre-appraised for over list price!
Single Family, Traditional
3,932 sq. ft
3,932 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Island,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Storm Doors
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Pool-above Ground. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service