THE BEST DEAL IN BUCKHEAD IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED MIDCENTURY PROPERTY IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS NEIGHBORHOOD. This 5000sq. feet home features 5 BR 4 FB. An abundance of nature, light open spaces, and tall ceilings is the hallmark for a property central to everything in Buckhead. The private master suite, main-level guest suite, basement guest suite w/ deck access, and 2 bedrooms. Eat-in gourmet kitchen with s.s. appliances, 12+ separate dining room, living room, family room, gaming room w/ pool table, large deck, 3 car garage. Private, nature, tree-top living.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5,200 sq. ft
5,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Crawlspace,Entrance - Inside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Doors
- 2. Factory Built,Masonry.
- Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Skylight,Tile Bath,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Hot Tub. Greenbelt,Mountain View,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service