Quaint bungalow in one of the most convenient locations. Minutes to 285, 141, 400, & 85. Completely updated and full of charm. Hardwood floors throughout, open floor plan, TWO family rooms and kitchen has granite countertops. A true owner's suite addition with double vanity in the bathroom and walk-in closet. Private deck accessed from the kitchen or owner's suite. Fenced yard with storage shed.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
1,428 sq. ft
1,428 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Double Vanity,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- 70 X 145
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service