WELCOME HOME, that's exactly how you feel as you pull into the driveway located in historic downtown Milledgeville. The pristine landscaping is the first thing that catches your eye as you enter the quaint screened porch overlooking the front yard. Upon entering the living room, you are welcomed by the magnificent windows, providing a natural light that is phenomenal. The open floor plan allows you to entertain from your state of the art kitchen with quartz countertops., custom cabinetry, and upgraded stainless steel appliances. the unique floor plan then flows easily back to a split bedroom design, as the natural light follows you through the gorgeous windows that continue. The master bedroom provides privacy and plenty of room to relax with its own entrance to the sun porch. The master bath is elegantly done with new quartz, cabinetry, and tile. On the other side of the home are two other bedrooms, with a room off of the 3rd bedroom. The full basement is immaculate and provides tons of usable space. The fenced backyard is where you find your own private courtyard nestled between the wings of the home. It has new Trex decking surrounding the central garden area. Call to schedule your private showing.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,040 sq. ft
2,040 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Other
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,040 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tankless Water Heater,Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Tile Bath,Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price