Enjoy this private large lot backing up to woods and the Silver Comet Trail. This house boasts the largest deck and patio in the subdivision and one of the largest yards. Both the fence and the deck were recently painted. A finished basement within the last year, large two story ceilings in the foyer and living room, upgraded countertops and fixtures as well as hardwood floors. Large master bedroom with sitting area and gas fireplace. This house has 3 gas fireplaces, one on each level. Sonos music, Ring and Nest systems throughout.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3,708 sq. ft
3,708 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 3. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Storage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Private Backyard,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service