This coveted Chattahoochee Hills in south Fulton. Attention developers, investors or those wanting privacy and country-like space of 25 acres. Must see this unusual styled home. Imagine the beautiful inground pool just out from the sunroom and lower level recreation/media room; perfect for entertaining or large family gatherings. This home is being sold as is .
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters
- Other (See Remarks)
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Baths. Bath Access Wheelchair,Garage Van Access,Stepless Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Pool-in Ground. Open Land,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service