Tons of upgrades in one of the largest floor plans in Lakeshore! Community association allows access to the clubhouse, pool, tennis courts and playground. This home has new laundry room cabinets, new bathroom sink & vanity in the downstairs bath, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, automated locks, security cameras and new wood look tile flooring on the main and engineered wood look on the second floor. Master bedroom is huge with its own sitting area. Sliding barn door separates double vanity bath and enormous master closet. Full CEDAR fenced private backyard. Stainless appliances, Termite bond and home warranty included. Very easy access to I-85. Close to Piedmont Hospital, CTCA, Ashley Park shopping, restaurants, schools & churches.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,140 sq. ft
3,140 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Off Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service