Open the door and step into this well cared for home that has so much to offer! Main Level Bedroom/Office is just the beginning! So many Upgrades, including new carpet and fresh paint! Lovely moldings throughout the Dining Room and Entry Foyer. Open concept eat-in Kitchen overlooks the fireside Great Room. Enjoy the beautiful granite, stained cabinets, and upgraded appliances. A spacious pantry is next to the two-car garage for ease of unloading groceries. Master Bedroom with tray ceiling is oversized and has an ensuite with double vanities and a separate tub and shower. Two more spacious bedrooms, a Laundry Room, and a full Bathroom complete the Upper Level. Upgraded wooden privacy fencing and a covered outdoor patio await your next entertaining event. The beautifully manicured Bermuda lawn is well established and has already been treated for Fall. Additional features include security cameras, Ring Doorbells, hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, interior of the wall- built-in Pestban system, and more! Fantastic opportunity to live in a newer home that has all the details completed for you. Subdivision has traffic light at entrance for safety of entering and exiting. Mailboxes are located near entrance on the right side of the street.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,070 sq. ft
2,070 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Stone, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service