Welcome home to country living with city convenience! This rare, easy to maintain CUSTOM LOG HOME sits on over 6 spacious and secluded acres located 1,100 feet off the main road and down your own private path. Here you'll find something for everyone - including a HUGE 30x40 workshop with 220 power and concrete floors, a 25x37 open pole barn to shelter horses or livestock, 4,000 sq ft of existing ORGANIC gardens, a 3-car attached garage, an update open-concept kitchen, 2 large decks perfect for entertaining or morning coffee, and so much more! With a 20 minute drive to the Atlanta airport, 3 miles to Horse Trails, and 4 miles to Dogwood Reservoir, it's easy to see how convenient living here would be. And when you're home, you feel like your away from it all! Bring your RV's, Horses, Gardeners and Workshop Hobbyist. This home will not disappoint!
Single Family, Traditional
Douglas River North
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Indoor Grill,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Block,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Exposed Beams,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Skylight,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Detached,Drive Under/Basement,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Out Building,Porch,Water Feature,Workshop. Open Land.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service