Almost half a mile from Lake Sinclair. Amazing deal on a completely renovated 2 bedroom and 1 bath cabin. Selling for well below retail. $50,000 spent on renovations in the last few years. Owner is motivated to sell quickly. New: LVP flooring throughout, paint, plumbing, electrical, water heater and fixtures. Brand new kitchen cabinets, countertops, refrigerator, and stove. Brand new bathroom shower, vanity, and tile. Perfect hunting cabin with a screened-in porch and storage building in back. No neighbors means you can enjoy nature at its finest.
Single Family, Cabin, Bungalow, Cottage
1,024 sq. ft
1,024 Sq. Ft. (approx)
M E Lewis
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Tile, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Floor Furnace.
- Finished Rooms
- Stepless Entry.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Out Building,Porch,Screen Porch. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service