Stately brick front Craftsman style home with rocking chair front porch! Light & bright 2 story foyer leads into open layout boasting fresh neutral paint, hardwood floors throughout main and lots of natural light! Eat in kitchen w/stainless steel appliances including new refrigerator, granite counters & richly stained cabinets flows into spacious fireside great room! Breakfast area opens to screened porch overlooking wooded backyard! Sunny formal dining room. Potential 1st floor bedroom/private office and half bath on main! Oversized master retreat w/trey ceiling, sitting area and en suite bath w/dbl sink vanity, tiled shower, soaking tub & walk in closet! 3 generous secondary bedrooms plus full bath up! Charming laundry room has shiplap accent wall & additional shelving conveniently located on upper level, washer & dryer convey! Fully finished terrace level is perfect for multi-generational living! Spacious kitchenette & living space leads out to a covered deck, 2 add'l bedrooms, full bath w/tiled shower plus versatile bonus room! 2 car garage w/storage cabinets! New water heater! Desirable swim/tennis community in sought after Sequoyah HS district! Great location with easy access to I-575 and tollway via Sixes Rd and just minutes to outlet shops, dining and parks!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage,Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks),Screen Porch. Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service