Amazing opportunity to join the progressive area growing in East Cobb that attracts you beyond others with the award-winning Walton High School, you new home offers you possibilities beyond compare. Nestling you in the convenience of East Cobb with immediate access to Whole Foods, Sprouts, Trader Joes and more, you’re never more than quick drive to shopping, dining, world class medical facilities, entertainment and some of East Cobb’s finest parks and recreational facilities, where countless activities are readily available to you. This hidden gem of a community thrives with occasional gatherings that bring out the best of the diverse group of neighbors in the area, walkable access to county amenities, and offers you security provided by Cobb fire and police nearby. Boasting a forward-thinking layout and design, your new home is adorned with a trim package of crown and oversized baseboards equivalent to million-dollar homes, and appointments that will always be of value. Improving your quality of life additionally, the whole house filter and downward draft system provide you and your loved ones air quality and efficiency, along with the new water heater. Make this sought after treasure your own with adding your personal touches, and consider the benefit of the full, naturally lit basement that you can expand into a full apartment with kitchen, bed and bath, living area and its own garage. Entertaining areas outside top of the endless list of benefits and value in your new East Cobb home. Sope Creek Elementary, Dickerson Middle and Walton High School deliver value and the best of Cobb's educational opportunities, enhancing the value of the area. Come, join the community today as seller is interested in negotiating and making this single owner home yours.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,190 sq. ft
4,190 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks),Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed,Boat Door,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service