Back on the Market -Appraised for MORE than List! Amazing 2 story Brick Front home in Lassiter High School District. All ready for you to enjoy living here. Lovingly updated, from the 8 foot Beveled Glass Double Entry Doors, Hardwood floors throughout the 1st floor, upgraded Kitchen cabinetry, Stainless Appliances, new lighting fixtures, paint and carpet upstairs. Deluxe Master Suite, trey & vaulted resort like spaces, along with good sized secondary bedrooms and large laundry room upstairs. Entertainers will delight in the open flow and updates you'll find here. Finished room in basement with sizeable unfinished space to allow your own creativity to design a lifestyle that suits you. Level, Private Fenced Yard.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- Storm Windows
- Storm Windows,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service