Pristine setting. Great Ranch, 3-sided Brick home that offers over sized bonus room and an Open Floorplan. Vaulted Great Room with Fireplace, Large bedrooms, Split Bedroom plan, Large Kitchen with bay window and eat-in Breakfast Room. Separate Dining Room. Side entry garage, Kitchen has Gorgeous Stained Cabinetry with window into Great Room. Master on main with Trey Ceilings, large walk-in closet, Large master bath with tile floors, jetted tub, separate shower, double vanities. Nice sized secondary bedrooms with large closets. Back patio with private backyard. 1.37 Acre Lot. Quiet subdivision and conveniently located. Just minutes to Georgia International Horse Park and Cherokee Run Golf course. Very close to I-20. Midway between Conyers, Covington. Sold "As Is" No Disclosures
Single Family, Traditional
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen
- Icemaker Line,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Other (See Remarks),Stepless Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service