Beautiful, well maintained home on a quiet cul de sac - close to schools, dining & shopping - offers a spacious, open floor plan. Looking for a home to make your own? This lovely property is CLEAN and MOVE-IN READY with NEW KITCHEN, FLOORING, BATHROOMS andA? PAINT. The well thought out floor plan offers a main level family room w/fireplace and vaulted ceiling, dining area, kitchen w/ breakfast bar, owner's suite + 2 more bedrooms and another full bath.Terrace level offers a lot of space and is ready to be finished to your needs. NEWER ROOF and HVAC, NEW WATER HEATER. An inviting LARGE DECK overlooks a 0.46 acre fenced yard with INGROUND SWIMMING POOL where you can relax on a hot summer day. The OVERSIZED GARAGE opens into an unfinished workshop /work bench area in the basement for easy storage or hobbies. THIS LOVELY HOME HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER!! Easy access to GA-400/ Exit 13. No HOA! Move in ready. CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL (STEM Program)
Single Family, Other
1,600 sq. ft
1,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Storm Doors
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer - 2 Story,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Pool-in Ground,Porch. Cul De Sac,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service