Awesome 2-story traditional home with large cul-de-sac lot and fenced rear yard! Great 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is perfect for a large family. The kitchen features an island/breakfast bar, granite tops, and stainless appliances and is open to a large fireside family room. There are hardwood floors on the main level of the house, including the formal living and dining rooms. The owner's suite is over-sized and features his and her closets and vanities. A separate shower, tub, and water closet complete the spa type bath. Large secondary bedrooms, upper level laundry room! There is a full basement stubbed and ready to finish. Welcoming covered front porch, rear deck overlooking a private wooded rear yard.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,969 sq. ft
2,969 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service