All offers must be received by 4:00 on Sunday 11/21/2020 to be considered! Here is your opportunity to own a home in sought after Chestnut Hill Subdivision, offering a fantastic view of the lake! Hard to find Master on Main level that leads to fantastic master bath. Two story family room features gas starter fireplace. Kitchen with view to family room and large sunny eat-in breakfast area. Upstairs has three full bedrooms and two full baths withs amazing loft area. Full unfinished basement. Large double deck area. Cul-de-sac wooded lot. Formal living room and dining room. This home has so much to offer. Please call to view today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,118 sq. ft
3,118 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Tankless Water Heater,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service