Work, play, and relax in this beautiful 5br traditional home in Fallbrooke, part of highly-desired Morningview subdivision, featuring wood floors, vaulted entry, home office and terrace level bedroom/bath, game room & den. Beautiful tile upgrades in bathrooms, granite plus tile backsplash in kitchen open to breakfast room and family room. Fresh paint and carpet, and gorgeous landscaping including covered patio, stone wall, and firepit. Serene setting on .65 acres with private wooded backyard overlooking Suwanee Creek. Excellent North Gwinnett High School district and close proximity to greenway, Suwanee Town Center and George Pierce Park. Excellent amenities include clubhouse, 3 pools, pickle ball, swim/tennis, beach volleyball, fitness ctr, and park with sidewalks and benches.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
3,983 sq. ft
3,983 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Slab/None
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service