Enjoy the best of both worlds with a variety of prime indoor and outdoor living spaces! This nicely appointed cul-de-sac home with a beautiful pool/spa is one of the newer homes in Vickery Springs. The updated finishes are quite noticeable compared to the other homes that were built up to 8 years earlier. Since purchasing as new construction in 2016, over $175K has been invested in improvements. Whether you're entertaining or just relaxing with the family, you'll love hanging out around the large island in the kitchen that's open to the family room and keeping room.Or you can head outside to the deck on the main level to check visit with the grill master. The back yard is ideally suited for daytime and evening enjoyment with the heated saline pool & spa, the fire pit with easy gas starter, and the covered patio which is great for watching a game or movie. The main floor has a true home office space and a separate bedroom. With an additional 5 bedrooms upstairs, there's a variety of additional choices for how you'd like to use the rooms (i.e. media room, remote schooling for the kids, etc.). In the unlikely scenario that you need even more space, the full daylight basement is framed for an open floorplan and ready to finish. Excellent schools and Vickery Village are just a few minutes away. Only 10-15 min to The Collection, Halcyon, Avalon and Downtown Alpharetta.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer In Street
5,211 sq. ft
5,211 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Keeping Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- 230 x 248 x 153 x 51
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Pool-in Ground. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service