Gorgeous 3 sided brick ranch home in a great neighborhood. Private fenced in back yard with sprinkler system. Beautiful landscaping. Nice gazebo in back yard. Split bedroom plan. Family room is spacious with stacked stone fireplace and trey ceilings. Kitchen offers granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. No HOA.
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
1,936 sq. ft
1,936 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Gazebo,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service