Nestled away on a 1.97 acre wooded lot, this could be your private getaway! This is a ranch style home located at the end of a cul d sac in the Union Grove School District. This home has recently been painted and new floors installed. The nice large living room has a focal point in the beautiful brick fireplace. The open kitchen comes with all appliances and has a very nice size walk in pantry. The master bedroom is very nice in size with a walk in closet. All secondary rooms are large in size. If privacy is what your after, this home offers just that! Call to schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,589 sq. ft
1,589 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- 1. Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service