Gorgeous Peachtree Corners home! This culdesac home has been freshly painted and no expense was spared in the stunning updates! Home features an updated light filled kitchen that overlooks private, fenced yard. Great mudroom, spacious kitchen, new TANKLESS water heater. Upstairs bonus room or XL bedroom with half bath. Walk in closets in all bed rooms. Master bedroom has huge walk in closets and a gorgeous updated bathroom with a steam room & jetted tub. Relaxing screened in porch. VERY close to award winning schools, the Forum and the new Peachtree Corners Town Center!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,548 sq. ft
3,548 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 2. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Storage.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Porch,Screen Porch. Corner,Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service