Comfortable HARDCOAT stucco home in Johns Creek, consistently voted a top place to live. Close to nationally ranked schools, shopping, country clubs and parks. Exterior was recently painted (approx 2 yrs). Low maintenance front yard will delight in spring with gardenias and daffodils and backyard is flat. Beautiful 2 story foyer with curved staircase leads to spacious family rm with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and wall of windows. The main level also features separate living rm with built-ins, dining rm and office/home school rm and full bath. Upper level features master suite w 3 sided dressing mirror, 2-rm teen suite, & 2 more bedrooms. Terrace level boasts fun & playful media room, full bath, bonus rm, large furnace/storage rm, storage area w boat door. With a few cosmetic updates this home could be your forever home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Skylight,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service