Beautiful Tudor style home nestled in lovely Macon. This 3bed/2bath 2 story home is updated with new paint, new flooring, new fixtures, new kitchen appliances including fridge, new granite countertops, new roof & much more! This home comes with a 2 car garage, as well as a large partially finished basement fit for a game room, entertainment area, office space, workshop, or home gym, along with a backyard deck perfect for overlooking its spacious yard! Book your showing today because 5783 Wakefield Way will not be on the market long!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,582 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,582 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Solid Surface Counters
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,948 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 634 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price