Four sided Brick ranch home in Norcross with 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths, partially finished full basement, and 2 car attached garage. Fresh paint and new flooring throughout home. Recently updated Master Bathroom (]1 year). HVAC ~1 year old. Kitchen is open to living area and features granite countertops, lots of cabinet space, and Stainless appliances. Basement features a theater setup and basement bar for entertaining as well a space for a home gym, workshop, and storage. Large wooded backyard with fire pit, picnic table, and plenty of room for a garden. Deck off of kitchen - convenient for grilling. Covered front porch looking on to a quiet cul-de-sac street. Close proximity to the interstate and the shops & restaurants in Downtown Norcross! Excellent potential for owner occupant or for rental income.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,791 sq. ft
1,791 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,None,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service