4 side brick ranch with full unfinished basement! Beautiful 1.6 acre private lot. 3 car garage plus HUGE boat/shop 2nd garage! Brand new interior paint and bedroom carpeting. Brand new kitchen wall oven. 1 mile from Gwinnett County line in Hall County. Buford City Schools available optionally. Backs up to Corps of Engineers Lake Lanier buffer. Lake view seasonally available. Walk to lake through fenced back yard. No HOA! Nicely landscaped. Permanent stairs to upstairs unfinished 4th bedroom. Large deck overlooks wooded lake view. A wildlife lovers dream come true!
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,248 sq. ft
2,248 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Boat Door,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Parking Pad,RV/Boat Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse,No Dock Rights
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area. Private Backyard,Seasonal View,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service