Located in the foothills of the Georgia Mountains this historical property features two homes, a triple and single garage and oversize 50' x 25' in-ground pool. The main house boosts 4 BR's / 5 BA's, formal DR, formal LR, 1880's Remodeled family room with fireplace, Sunroom,Office canning kitchen, Work Shop and 3 car Garage. The Guest house features handicap accessible 3 BR's / 2 BA's, large Kitchen, LR and Sunroom and 1 car garage. Both have rocking chair front porches to enjoy this quiet country setting while being convenient to Hwy. 17, minutes to Toccoa, Lavonia and I-85. Acreage includes garden area, 100 year old pecan trees, mature asparagus garden, garden/tractor barn w/ mountain view in the background. Could be B&B, Corp Retreat, Multi-Family, etc. The possibilities are endless! Call today!
Single Family, Contemporary, Craftsman
6,318 sq. ft
6,318 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Island,Second Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Storm Doors
- Double Pane/Thermo,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Pool-in Ground,Porch,Workshop. Level Lot,Mountain View,Open Land,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service