Immaculate home in the sought-after North Gwinnett district! This move-in ready home offers a guest suite on the main floor, formal dining, living room w/fireplace and grand Palladium windows bringing in plenty of natural light! Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and tons of counter space & storage. New roof November 2020, freshly painted, newer HVAC unit, hardwood flooring, new carpet throughout upstairs. The Owner's suite upstairs has tray ceilings, a spacious sitting area and glass doors leading to a balcony where you can enjoy reading or have your morning coffee. Dual closets w/custom shelving by California closets and en suite to relax in your own jetted spa tub and separate shower! Digital thermostat - you can control from your cell phone! Unfinished basement ready for you to customize. Backyard is enclosed with a newer privacy wood fence. Minutes from grocery, Hwy 400, I-985 and I-85 access. This home offers so much, it is a must see!!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
3,010 sq. ft
3,010 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full,Partial
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Tennis Court. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service