Beautifully renovated home in sought after Martins Landing with master on main and a finished basement. Features include a chef's kitchen with exotic granite, large island, breakfast nook, stainless appliances, gorgeous and updated master bath, remodeled great room w/custom bookshelves and stacked stone fireplace, fenced backyard, and a side entry 2-car garage with extra drive under garage in basement. Upstairs features 2 more bedrooms w/built-ins and an updated bathroom. Incredible location, sought after schools and amazing amenities include active swim/tennis/teams, Chattahoochee River access, 55 acre Lake Martin with miles of walking trails, 15 tennis courts, 3 pools, 2 Club Houses, playgrounds, green belts, biking trails. Do not miss this house!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,607 sq. ft
2,607 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service