Sitting on a half acre in a popular neighborhood, this house looks as if it is brand new. It is a semi-open space concept, with a large living room and kitchen. It is a must see! If you're looking for spacious rooms and tons of storage, this is the house for you. This house has been meticulously cared for and loved, inside and out, don't miss it! From Dallas - Hwy 278 W, turn left onto Goldmine Road, go about 3 miles, turn left onto Oakview Drive. Oak Bluff Ct is the first street on your left, 2nd residential driveway on your right
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service