Hip, chill and mustache cool... this historic 1910 home has the charm and walkability to downtown Newnan everyone wishes for. This home has a surprise WOW factor that is not expected; large flowing open floorplan, high ceilings, arched doorways and lots and lots of character. It has some much appreciated modern features such as a half bath on main, Master on main, 2 large walk-in closets in master, huge master bath with sep. shower.... The original hardwood floors add to the amazing rustic feel, wood-burning fireplace and intricate wood work throughout makes the home have that old charm feel. There is a window in the kitchen overlooking the private backyard. Backyard is fully fenced with room for multiple vehicles, has a nice tree shaded fire pit and deck big enough for all your buddies. Leave 2020 behind and take a step back in time making this beautiful home yours today!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
2 Full/1 Half
2,544 sq. ft
2,544 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Parking Pad,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service