Beautiful home in the highly sought after Turtle Cove community. This well maintained home sits in a quiet cul-de-sac just across from the lake and only a couple minutes’ walk from one of the handful of community parks. Inside features: Foyer entrance. Fireside living room with eye catching stone fireplace. Well laid out cook friendly kitchen with pantry and plenty of countertop and cabinet storage! Spacious bedrooms and baths, with the master suite having a walk-in closet, dual split vanity, separate shower and large whirlpool tub. Garage is oversized with two car housing and plenty of room for other storage. Rear screened porch provides the perfect spot for hosting friends and family or simply relaxing and enjoying time to yourself. Call us for more information!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,320 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,320 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,320 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot View
- Lake, Ocean, River
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Open Lot,Private,Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price