Gorgeous home on a cul-de-sac in BridgeMill subdivision with resort style amenities. Built-in-bookshelves and gas fireplace in the living room, hardwood and tile flooring on the main floor. Vaulted ceilings part of downstairs and high 9 foot ceilings downstairs and upstairs. Kitchen comes with all LG appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, build-in microwave. All appliances are less than a year old. The kitchen features waterfall marble counter tops, and natural stone flooring. Separate den, office, dining room, laundry on main and comes with less than a year old washer and dryer. New carpet entire upper level. Spacious master bedroom upstairs with sitting area, has walk in closet,separate shower and tub. Three additional bedrooms upstairs. Finished basement has an open floor plan with a bathroom and optional 5th bedroom with a closet. Large backyard is fenced in and includes a play set and portable basketball hoop.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,164 sq. ft
3,164 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Stepless Entry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service