Nice, well-maintained, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home close to downtown Clayton. Move-in ready, multiple decks to take in the fresh mountain air! Enjoy a mountain view from the private back deck with access from living room and master bedroom. Brand new gas log insert, vaulted ceilings in living area, open kitchen/dining/living floor plan. Great walk-in storage below the house, and nice little backyard for your firepit and trampoline! City Taxes $380.24, County Taxes $936.66
Single Family, Traditional
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawlspace,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mountain View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service