This home features an open floor plan with split staircase and a two story custom deck with a vaulted screened porch and heavily wooded views. Chefs kitchen open to the breakfast area and 2 story family room, hardwoods throughout the main level, 2 Gas/wood fireplaces located in the family room and hearth room, energy efficient 3m film on main floor rear windows. The master bedroom and bath each include sitting areas. The master closet has his/her built in's and a laundry chute. The full unfinished basement has walkout to the lower deck and terraced fenced back yard and irrigation system. Sought after Sienna community offers pool and tennis courts, plus nature trails and a beautiful waterfall. Conveniently located close to 400, downtown Cumming, The outlets, The Collections, and the Avalon for plenty of shopping and restaurants. Enjoy the Forsyth Greenway with miles of shaded paved trails.
Single Family, Traditional
3,288 sq. ft
3,288 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 2. Factory Built,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service