OPEN HOUSE Saturday, January 16th from 10AM - NOON Take a break from the everyday and escape back in time to a period themed Home Theater with the feel and attention to detail of a Disney World attraction. State of the art full 5.1 surround, 1080p projection, twin tap kegerator, dimmable lighting, popcorn machine and full reclining leather theater chairs, accommodating seating for six. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom home has a large back yard. Privacy fencing that offers a double and single entry gate along with a relaxing brick masonry fire pit. A newly constructed onsite professionally built 10x12 storage shed that is less than 6 months old. The front yard is also equipped with a 5 head sprinkler system.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Out Building,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service